Exciting New Adventure Camp
Updated: May 1, 2020
Our sporty scholars Camp is the place to be, our Campers will be able to specialise, in one of three sports Tennis, Cricket and Soccer, and will be able to learn, & compete in a wide range of other activities and sports, such as athletics, archery, dodgeball, basketball and arts and crafts.
6 Different Themed Stations
1. Specilised Sport
- Tennis, football, cricket
2. Elective Sports
- basketball, Athletics, dodgeball, table tennis
- lag rugby, rounders
3. Arts, Crafts, Creativeness
- Lego, messy play, stories, yoga, stretches, imaginitive play, crafts; painting, face masks etc...
4. Adventure Sports/Team Games
Archery, Treasure Hunts, Tug-a-War, Obstacle Course, other Team Games.
5. Water world
Summer only a weather permitting
6. External Fun
Yoga, Zumba, Drama, Balloon maker, Bouncy Castle, Special Visitors
LOCATION: Oakgrove Primary School
Holiday Club Ages 2-4 (45 minute Teddy Tennis, Soccer, or Cricket Session - You choose what sport)
4hour Camp Ages 4 (10am-2pm)
Full Day Camp Ages 5-12 (9-3:30pm or 8-5:30pm)